Friday, July 27, 2007

Thank You, Lord

There is so much to write about, but I don't have the time right now. All I can say is that on Tuesday, I went to a 9:30am prayer meeting. I thought I had prayed for about one hour. I was absolutely shocked to find that 4 hours had passed! My husband and I had a very peace-filled day. Our children were asking lots of questions about God and they even had great insights. It seemed as if God was grabbing our attention and we have been praying that we will hear Him clearly.

On Wednesday night, I had a wonderful time with my children's class as I taught them about the armor of God. The children are so open and excited about what they are learning. In the adult service, which usually ends at 8:00pm, people stayed and prayed and worshipped until around 10:00pm. When we encounter people from the other side of the island, they are reporting the same type of thing. What is God up to??

Thank you, Lord, for all of these great things.

No comments: