Thursday, October 16, 2008

Update from Nicaragua

Remember the visit to the hospital in Matagalpa a few days ago? There was a sister in our church here that had a baby and in intensive care and I was told the baby had one lung and I will recheck on that but I went back and prayed for her baby and all the babies.
One thing that is starting to become apparent is that there is a culture of miracles being established and the people here are realizing it is the normal Christian life. Today I was asked to speak at a service in another church in Dario but also there would be one at 4 in a home, with our church and another church participating.
It seems that Tuesday morning that sister brought her baby home to Dario, completely well and the doctors could only say that it was a miracle. So she goes to our church, the dad goes to this other church and they want to dedicate the baby to God in a special service and they want me to preach. It just happens that I had personally led the dad to the Lord in the same service months ago that his wife was miraculously healed of stomach disease!
Remember the 14 year old boy, Jorge, the one I have shared about who has been marvellously used of God in healing and prophetically? Came to our school when only 4 months saved, now a year in God? The lady was his sister. Dios es bueno!

No comments: